SummaryWe are searching for a motivated and enthusiastic operations duty manager (Based in SIN) with extensive knowledge in airport operations to join us! You will be part of the Ground Department team and will be the key personnel responsible for all airport operations matters in SIN station. You will work closely with appointed vendors as well as airport authorities and Scoot HQ to effectively manage and handle all operational and training and procedural matters to ensure smooth airport operations for Scoot at SIN and overseas airports.
This role is responsible for managing sustainable daily operations at SIN HUB and Scoot’s network stations. The Duty Manager is committed to delivering exceptional passenger experience during (a) normal operations and (b) disrupted operations.
This position ensures the integrity and efficiency of daily airport operations at SIN Hub/Scoot’s Network which includes managing irregular operations (IROPS) and emergency situations when the situation warrants. In this role, the Duty Manager acts as the front face for Scoot for all ground operational matters.
Daily Airport Operations Management (SIN and Network)
- Responsible for station’s daily operational issues and ensure that aircraft dispatches on time across SIN and Scoot Network
- Work on a 12-hour rotating shift roster to manage Scoot’s SIN hub and network stations ensuring smooth operations on a daily basis (Flexible to changes in roster / recall for duties on exigencies during off-days for shift coverage purposes when requested.)
- Provide leadership to the outsourced appointed vendor(s) and ensure company regulations are adhered to ensure smooth operations e.g. efficient check-in / transfer and baggage handling at station
- Follow up and conduct investigation of incidents / complaints when assigned
Frontline Operations Process & Procedures Review
- Plan and implement the digitalisation journey / technology for passengers to pursue new norms of travel e.g. contactless travel.
- Conduct SIN and network station audits when assigned on operational procedures and training requirements and ensure station adheres to the requirements.
- Establish non-compliance root cause and determine corrective actions and preventive actions to address the non-compliance.
Administration (Operational Investigation)
- Analyse delay encountered on shift in order to determine the root cause and prevent recurrence
- Conduct operational investigation not limited to (Document Irregulation, NTL Handling, Baggage Mishandling, Customer Complains etc. ) and other related matters during shifts to determine the root cause and preventive measures.
- Diploma/Degree holder, preferably in aviation or travel related management
- Candidate with 1-3 years of work experience in an operational setting is preferred
- Willing to work on shift, including weekends and public holidays.
- High problem-solving skills (Operational) and with the ability to think out of the box and propose practical solutions on the Ground.
- Resourceful, Tactful and has good communication skill in managing challenging customers and situation at the frontline
- Possess people management skill at working level in order to engage local and overseas Ground Handlers, AAOMs, Internal Operations Team. (E.g. OCC, Flights Ops and Engineering), External Operations Team (E.g. CAG DTM) and external vendors (E.g. HOTAC Providers)
Communication, Operations Administration, Operations Management, Operations Processes, Service Operations, Support Operations
2 Jun 2022 Singapore Standard Time
31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time