Engineering Team for Airasia SuperApp is a technology centre that designs and creates custom-built solutions for the group’s airline and digital businesses. It is a global initiative to drive its digital transformation. The technology centre comprises of a team of software engineering and technology experts based in Redstation KL sentral office and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airlines digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
- Take ownership of technical aspects of our global technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- Review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Work directly with our internal product teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with our third-party software, conceive and build the necessary applications to make this happen
- Provide support for platform related issues.
- Triage and fix issues reported by other teams to help with early resolution
- Partner with Product and UX to design, implement, and deploy a system that turns business travel from mundane to magical
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing best engineering practices.
- Take us from good to great
- To be proficient in Web Development using Go/NodeJs more than 5 years experience
- Great in Data Structure & algorithms, Aptitude and problem solving
- Have a deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and designs and implementations reflect that understanding.
- Have a solid understanding of OOP REST architecture with experience in RESTful implementation
- Exceptional track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack
- Strong experience in distributed systems design and best practices
- Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring
- Strong experience in application deployment and high availability
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team touching different parts of our core services
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.