Lauda Europe is a Maltese Airline and part of the Ryanair Group. Lauda Europe offers wet lease and charter services across Europe on its Airbus A320 fleet.
Lauda Europe is looking for an ambitious, self-driven and hardworking professional to join the Flight Operations team as a Flight Operations Subject Matter Expert, based in our Malta Headquarters. The FOPS SME provides support to the Lauda Europe Chief Pilot and his nominated deputies.
The successful candidate will assist the Lauda Europe Flight Operations team in their control and oversight of LDA flight operations, submissions and interaction with the Malta Civil Aviation Directorate, maintenance of manuals and technical documents, EFB control and management, together with additional duties as directed by the Chief Pilot/NPFO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation engineering / management or equivalent (preferable)
- Thorough knowledge of EASA AirOps – Easy Access Rules for Air Operations
- Experience with an Aviation Authority is preferred.
- The following Airbus qualifications are highly desirable (Flysmart administration, Gateway administration, FODM, Weight and Balance Training, Performance Training)
- Airbus manuals management (FCOM, FCTM, QRH, MEL etc.)
- Airbus EFB Approval and management experience
- Microsoft Office and XML/HTML knowledge
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Valid EU Working permit
Competitive Salary and Staff travel benefits.