About the job
To support in overseeing business development efforts for Airasia Rewards in strategic planning, and organisational monitoring, evaluation and reporting functions; developing and implementing strategies country strategy. Building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients in order to keep business growth opportunities in the pipeline.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including marketing, sales and distribution, operations and government relations on commercial related matters. Ensure effective communications and engagement across all stakeholders.
- Analyze/track/report commercial performance, make recommendations and align with the regional leadership team and implement agreed action items locally. Provide local competitiveness landscape and industry updates to the regional commercial leadership team.
- Support country level commercial key liaison in managing day-to-day commercial matters and provide support to management and respective internal stakeholders. This includes creating reports and participation in day-to-day commercial meetings locally.
- Project manage and implement commercial related projects at the country level with minimum supervision.
- Work independently on project management; New launches, manage and implement commercial related projects and facilitate deliverables according to timelines.
- Provide support to sales and distribution business development with key business partners and government bodies.
Who are we looking for?
This role will require that the successful candidate possess:
- Minimum 3 to 7 years experience in commercial / business management corporation including people management in sales and marketing role.
- Strong command in English – written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence upward, downward and laterally across the organisation and geographic boundaries
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and with proven ability to work across organisation
- Agile, self-motivated, well organised and energetic in driving change management
- Ability to think strategically, demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Highly analytical
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.