Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This position is a member of the Employee Technology Team, within the Information Technology Division. The SuccessFactors Security Administrator is responsible for providing security controls and governance for the American Airlines SAP Payroll and SuccessFactors applications.
What you’ll do
- Work independently within a team structure for the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, and support of SAP security in multiple landscape environments including SAP ECC, PI, GRC, and SuccessFactors modules.
- Review business product owner new features that require SAP Security enhancements for SAP ECC Payroll and SuccessFactors modules.
- Troubleshoot existing user roles, security objects and authorizations to resolve security conflicts.
- Solve technical and complex problems across the SAP landscape related to security
- Review SAP SuccessFactors Support release notifications to determine if applicable to our environments and action needed.
- Expansion of GRC Access Control capabilities, including updates to the GRC ruleset to match current segregation of duty needs
- Adherence to, and delivery of SOX controls and procedures
- Provide Security support for SAP Cloud Platform tenants including IAS/IPS.
- 24×7 on-call support of various security related tasks
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 2 years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors Modules: Compensation, Recruiting, Performance/Goal Management/Succession Planning, and Employee Central
- 2 years of experience in the design and maintenance of SAP HCM Security architecture, role-based authorization model and user administration
- 2 years of experience in SAP Governance Risk and Compliance v10 or above (Access Request Management, Access Risk Analysis, and Emergency Access Management)
- Ability to collaborate with SAP Applications and SAP Basis administration teams to design and implement technical security solutions for SAP and associated bolt-on applications
- Experience supporting a production application
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
- Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 3+ years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors Modules: Compensation, Recruiting, Performance/Goal Management/Succession Planning, and Employee Central
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Governance Risk and Compliance v10 or above (Access Request Management, Access Risk Analysis, and Emergency Access Management)
- 5+ years of experience in the design and maintenance of SAP HCM Security architecture, role-based authorization model and user administration
- Experience with EPI-Use SAP Partner Products – Payroll Control Center, Data Sync Manager, Query Manger, and Variance Monitor
- Understanding of SAP Cloud Platform Technology
- Experience with SAP Support Portal Administration
- Dell Boomi – Security Access Management Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Platform and security basics
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Basic understanding of the IT project lifecycle at American Airlines
- Proven ability to efficiently diagnose an issue, as well as propose and implement a solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent initiative, organization, and customer service skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.