About the job
Join the Aeromexico Family!
We are looking for a Fleet and Engine Planning Specialist who will be responsible for optimizing and strengthening the management of Engines (operation, incorporation and return) based on the analysis and simulation of the technical-financial implications and impact, as well as the integration for its execution. with the planning processes, through the development of the Engine Plan in the medium and long term, guaranteeing alignment with the Business Plan and supporting the reduction of costs and the profitability of the business.
What you will do:
· Analyze and determine the technical-operational parameters by simulation and evaluation of scenarios as well as the definition and management of the risk associated with the operation of the Fleet in relation to engines and associated maintenance contracts, for the detection of areas of opportunity ( cost-benefit) and minimize the impact on the operation
· Carry out the technical-contractual analysis and financial evaluation in order to determine the aggregate engine repair plan in the long term, guaranteeing the minimization of costs in its integration into the Fleet Plan.
· Endorse the medium-term (annual) budget project and coordinate the development of the long-term plan associated with the management of engines based on the lease contracts and in accordance with the company’s Business Plan
· Establish controls to optimize cash flow, coordinating maintenance areas for the implementation of corrective actions through the analysis of deviations at the operational level in engine repair (assessing and authorizing repair requirements in the short term) minimizing the impact on operating costs
· Establish and execute negotiation strategies in accordance with the provisions of the Fleet Plan and Engine Plan, promoting the generation of savings, strengthening and positioning in the relationship with lessors and service providers
· Analyze internal and market maintenance costs to detect and evaluate opportunities for savings and business generation
What you will need:
· Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Bachelor of Finance (graduated)
· Advanced English
· Minimum experience of 3 years in planning and administration of projects and aviation engines
Negotiation skills, analytical ability
What we offer:
Total compensation + benefits
· Growth and development
· Travel benefits for you, friends and family to anywhere in the world that Aeroméxico flies
If you are interested and meet the profile, apply by this means attaching your updated CV.